Pare

PARE


You must have been go to a place and that place was unique. Well, no exception in the English village, Pare, Kediri. In addition to the large number of English language institutes, Parein this English village certainly has its own uniqueness. One year ago, I studied at Pare in Jawa TimurThere were many unique things that I got on that place.
The first unique thing was cycling. Someone once said "If you go somewhere, there are a lot of traffic jams and the traffic jams of the bicycle users means you are in Pare" ... that sentence sounds funny didn’t it? but it's real guys ... there were several road locations in Pare that it was indeed jammed onthel bicycle users. If we were in a big city, usually the traffic is motor vehicle users, well, if this pare was also jammed, but the traffic of the bicycle users was because there was a means of transportation everywhere using bicycle. When I was in pare I rent a bicycle only 75 thousand for I month rental. It was so cheap I think.

The second of my unique experiences was this place made me meet friends from various cultures. Students in this English village come from all over Indonesia, from Sabang to Merauke. Therefore, this was a valuable experience for me to get to know the culture of each of my friends. 

In this English village I also met various kinds of ethnic groups, ranging from Minangpeople, fellow Bataks, Sundanese people, Javanese people, Bugis people and many more. Not just learning culture from other regions, I could also share the uniqueness in my area. 

In my opinion Unlike other places in Indonesia, the main reason why I went to this English village was to study English. Many of people want to be able to speak English like Caucasians until studying the TOEFL test. So I was looking for the most effective and comfortable place to learn English was in the English village of Pare, Kediri if I compared with study in the campus. 

The last but not least important was about love story. In pare when I studied here then I get to know someone and find something special that makes me then put my feelings into that person but i forgot that he was here only learning English and only briefly, Well that's where you will know what evil pare is and when you must parting with your best friend or roommate who has made you comfortable. It was called “Pare Jahat.
Those were some unique facts that were in Pare, that I have felt about. Pare was the best village that I ever know to study and get more experience. I think I will go to pare again someday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bogor Botanical Gardens

Marriage certification? What for?